FREE SHIPPING Australia Wide!
Simplecom CM501 HDMI to Component Video (YPbPr) and Audio (L/R) Converter
CM501 converts HDMI to Component Video (YPbPr) and stereo audio. It allows you to enjoy your high definition movies and games on the older component TV’s or projectors that don’t have an HDMI input. Also, you can easily connect your speaker system with separate component Video and Audio outputs.
- Ease to Use, small size, Installs in seconds
- Support most HDMI video output resolution up to 1080p
- Resolution pass-through, converting video formats only, no conversion of video resolutions
- Audio format support 2 channel LPCM
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2
- Supports 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel bandwidth for HDMI input
- Powered by USB, USB Power Cable and Wall Changer included
- Input Signal: HDMI
- Output Signal: Component + Stereo Audio (YPbPr + L/R)
- Supported HDMI resolution: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/60Hz,[email protected]/60Hz
- Supported Component Video resolution: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/60Hz,[email protected]/60Hz
- Video Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps/225MHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% RH
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% RH
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption(Max): 5W
- 1x CM501 HDMI to Component Converter
- 1x HDMI Lead
- 1x USB Power cable
- 1x USB Wall Charger
- 1x User Manual
- The converter doesn’t support audio decoding and only supports PCM audio signals and does NOT support Dolby, DTS, or other proprietary 5.1/7.1 surround sound signals.
- Will not convert audio signal only.
- Converting from HDMI to Component only, not capable of being reversed.